AgroDomain Marketplace provides end-to-end support across the agricultural value chain by empowering agricultural industry players, irrespective of their size, with direct access to the market through bringing digital transformation that provides agricultural ecosystem in Nigeria in particular and the entire sub-saharan Africa in general.
By now, you should have signed up on AgroDomain, activated your account and filled in your (KYC) Know Your Customer– “is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients.” Filling your details will enable you have an unfettered access to post your offers/products on the platform.
Steps to post your offers on the website
- Login to your account with the email and password you provided during registration on the platform. This gives you an access to post an offer.
- Go to your dashboard to post an offer of your selected choice (Crops, Livestock, Farm Inputs & Machinery and Farm Funder)
- Fill in the accurate and complete details for your offer. This will enable potential buyers/Investors to get hold of what you are offering. (E.g. If you are posting an offer to sell a crop like Pawpaw, ensure you give the full description of your farm product, the KG, Tonnes, Pound etc. Upload of a well snapped pictures of your farm produce, the price of your product, the quantity and other important information required of you.)
- When you are done with filling in the details for your offer (crops, livestock, farm input and machinery), go through your details again, check the box and post your offer.
- Once someone is interested in your offer, a counteroffer notification will be sent to your email for you to negotiate and sell your farm produce.
Only registered users will be permitted to post a Listing and/or Counteroffers, and make connections on the Website. Registering and using the Website includes agreeing to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases of services electronically. Note that, Offer will be subject to the terms of the Marketplace Seller & Buyer Agreement.