Do you need funding/sponsorship for your Farm Project? You need to be on the AgroDomain platform.
AgroDomain’s Farm Funder is designed to engender financial inclusion and to help farmers and agricultural value chain players gain easy, affordable and streamlined access to the funding they require to succeed. It is aimed at seamlessly connecting farmers with viable and profitable farm related propositions to prospective investors/funders or sponsors, thereby assisting in bridging the demand and supply gap in agro-financing in the country.
Explore the step/processes below to learn about AgroDomain’s farm project funding requirements.
- Free Sign Up: Easy onboarding and sign up process by Farmer.
- Create a New Farm Funding Request/Pitch: Posting of new offers for Farm Funding Request by Farmer.
- Farm Funding Request Evaluation: Farm Funding Request/Pitch evaluation by AgroDomain & Insurance Partners.
- Farm Funding Request/Pitch Approval: Farm Funding Request/Pitch approved for listing on AgroDomain and listed on the Marketplace for sponsorship and funding by interested Investors in pre-determined units and cost with duration and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Farm Funding/Sponsorship: Listed Farm Funding request and target fully met and farm listing closed to investors.
- Farm Insurance: Farm Insurance Policy fully put in place by Insurance partners.
- Farm Project Initialization: Farm Project fully initialized by Farmer and becomes operative
- Project Completion: Farm Project successfully completed with harvest of produce by Farmer.
- Harvest Sales: Sales of Farm harvest via AgroDomain Platform or any other channel. By Farmer
- Re-payments: Repayments of capital and Return on Investment (ROI) by Farmer to Investors via AgroDomain eWallet.
Farm Funding Request/Pitch (Business Plan)
Your farm project pitch provides a step-by-step roadmap for your proposed farm project.
Having a business plan is important because it will help you to set realistic goals for your proposed farm project. It will also serve as an excellent tool to secure investor funding/sponsorship and to establish the financial feasibility of the said farm project. Note that, Investors/Funders want to see things such as financial projections, detailed marketing plans, and specifics about your market.
The benefit of your business plan gives your agribusiness direction, defines your objectives, maps out strategies to achieve your goals and helps you to manage possible bumps along the way. Preparing for this will help you work out the goals you want to achieve, and the strategies to accomplish them.